*If my blog were to be morning news, how would it sound this morning?*
Good morning, I am Anthropology-Of-Love, welcome to “The Single Woman’s Diary” bringing you the eye on Dee’s news for Thursday, 5 August 2021.
• Massive withdrawal tiredness from antibiotics taken for 4-5 weeks. Medics suggest vitamins.
• 4 months till December! Will Santa Baby have a new voice this year, or will there be a deconstructed version of the song?
• New strand of Corona virus from South America said to be immune to our vaccines; threat our existence.
• Experts struggle to understand how women with fake laughter can finally find husbands.
• A sexy mid-30’s woman caught on camera flipping a coin – to buy or not to buy 12 cats!
• Daily affirmation: I don’t chase, I attract. What belongs to me will simply find me. More on this follows.
• Finally, a woman flying a Nimbus 2000 spotted over Munsterplatz Basel? Baffling! Are we not alone on this planet?